In 2018, she wrote and illustrated a picture book Turtle City: Cavity Monsters. In 2019, Tienny graduated with First Class Honours in BA Illustration and Animation Design at Raffles College of Higher Education in Singapore. In 2020, she completed her MA Design Management on a scholarship.
- AFCC 2017 Super Short Story Award (April 2017)
- Vega Arcturus Winner Award in eInvitation Design (17 December 2018)
- Indigo Honorable Mention Award in Student Artwork in Character Design (4 April 2019)
- Indigo Bronze Award in Student Artwork in Storyboarding (4 April 2019)
- Muse Rose Gold Creative Award in Portfolio Showreel Video (18 April 2019)
- 2D Animation
- Motion Graphic
- Teaching (Trainer, instructor, and facilitator)
Writing stories is partly inspired by my child, and to communicate to children certain aspects of life. Hence, this blog is dedicated to my stories and portfolio.
My designs are suitable for publications such as storybooks and also promotional materials such as posters and booklets.
Prospective clientele might include publishers, educational institutions for the design of their teaching and training curricula.
My commissioned work can be viewed at this link and you are welcome to engage my services for your needs.
Staying passionate and inspired is my main concern for my well-being. My inspiration comes from animals and the environment they live in. For example, a turtle and tortoise embody strong and significant traits that I love, which are patience, perseverance, and strength. A dog represents a loyal nature. The environment that the animals live in is specially designed to fit their nature.